Public offer for TenCate declared unconditional
Tennessee Acquisition declares its public offer for TenCate unconditional
• The Offeror declares its public offer for all TenCate Shares unconditional
• 85.8% of all issued and outstanding Shares tendered for acceptance
• All conditions for completion of the Offer have been satisfied or waived
• Settlement will take place on 29 January 2016
• Remaining Shares can be tendered in a post acceptance period commencing on 27 January 2016 and ending on 9 February 2016
The Offeror and TenCate today jointly announce that the Offeror declares the recommended public cash offer by the Offeror for all TenCate Shares at an increased Offer Price of EUR 26.00 (cum dividend) in cash per Share (the “Offer”) unconditional.
For further information please see here.